Supporting the rapid dissemination of all research outputs related to SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19Submit your research
F1000Research supports and facilitates the rapid dissemination of COVID-19 research enabling fast and direct access to the latest available research, evidence, and data.
All articles published are open access and fully adhere to the FAIR Data Principles, promoting discoverability and the broadest reuse of research data.
As pioneer in open research, F1000Research operates a fully open and transparent post-publication peer review process, which promotes constructive feedback and open dialog within the wider community, resulting in more exposure, recognition and collaboration.
We publish a wide range of research article types, ensuring that you can receive credit for all your research outputs. From traditional Research Articles to more unique formats, such as Study Protocols, Data Notes, and Living Systematic Reviews, we have an article type for every step in your research process.
Find the perfect home for your Covid-19 Research
At F1000Research, there are a number of different publishing options to make the most of your Covid-19 research. We welcome articles related to all areas of Covid-19 research, including Infectious Diseases, Epidemiology, Public Health, Mental Health, and more.
Emerging Diseases and Outbreaks Gateway
Sociology of Vaccines
Human resilience, growth and well-being during COVID19
Why Publish with F1000Research?
F1000Research is a fully open access publishing platform, offering rapid publication of articles and other research outputs. Thank to our innovative publication model you can:
- Maximize the speed and reach of your work with rapid, open publication as standard.
- Tell the full story of your research by publishing all your research outputs.
- Boost the discoverability of your research with inclusion in Scopus, PubMed, Google Scholar and more.
- Meet open access and data requirements of your institutes and funders, as these become increasingly prominent around the world
- Take control and drive their publication from start to finish