Maximize your institution's research impact and visibility
F1000 offers a range of publishing solutions and products to support your institution’s open access research goals. Whether a dedicated area or gateway on the F1000Research platform, or a bespoke, branded platform or APC agreement, we are keen to support your needs. Please complete the form below and our team will be in touch to discuss how to help raise your institution’s research profile while maximizing visibility and improving the impact of your institution’s research.
F1000 Gateways can help:
- Grow your profile in the open research space. Demonstrate innovation and support for open research principles with a dedicated, personalized alternative publishing venue for your research community.
- Recognize the full range of outputs from your initiatives. We support the publication of a wide variety of research output types, from research articles to non-traditional research formats, providing appropriate credit for everyone involved.
- Share findings faster. We build and manage the publishing process end to end, freeing up your in-house resources to focus on what you do best. The F1000 model enables new discoveries to be discussed, applied, and reused right away.
- Maximize visibility and impact. All F1000 content is published open access, with industry-standard metadata that supports discoverability. By making research outputs available to anyone, anywhere, your organization expands its audience and builds credibility.
- Provide a funder-compliant publishing venue. The F1000 publishing model is fully open, so researchers working on grant-funded projects can submit to your venue confident that they’re complying with even the strictest open access mandates.
- Build trust in research. When data is shared, it’s easier to question, share, replicate, and build on important research. Our FAIR data policy, combined with our open peer review process, increases transparency and, consequently, promotes trust in science.