Get the Most out of the Projects You Fund
F1000 Platforms provide research funders like the Gates Foundation and Wellcome Trust with independent and bespoke open research publishing venues using the F1000Research publishing model and infrastructure. Complete the form below to learn how an F1000 Platform can help your organization seamlessly publish its funded research while maximizing the discoverability and reach of its published content.
How it Works
F1000 Platforms are fully customized scholarly publishing venues powered by F1000’s technical and editorial workflows:
- Unique, Platform-specific citation and indexing
- Customization of design elements, from domain name to logo, imagery, and colors
- Publication of a wide range of article types, from Data Notes and Software Tool Articles to Case Reports and Essays
- Rapid, open publication of research findings
- Transparent post-publication peer review and article versioning
- Publication of conference proceedings and documents with a unique identifier, so they can be cited by others
- Gateways to structure content around specific issues, initiatives, or partnering organizations
- Performance dashboard with detailed reporting
Our in-house publishing professionals oversee all aspects of the publishing process:
- Submission assessment against editorial guidelines and quality standards
- Production and typesetting management
- Peer-review management
- Account management to support the development of your Platform
- Marketing and communications to support the promotion of your Platform
We’re willing to work with you on the “next big thing,” even if we don’t offer it currently.
We value continuous innovation and encourage dialogue with our customers to ensure we offer just what you need—or might need next.