Publish your Health Service research fast, openly and without restrictionsSubmit now to F1000Research
Health Services are a complex and continually changing area of study, so rapid and transparent sharing of robust science is fundamental to help clinicians, institutions, and systems to improve the quality of their medical care.
F1000Research's innovative publication model enables the rapid and transparent dissemination of research by providing fast, open publication alongside immediate access to any underlying data, software code and resources. Our Open Access platform allows researchers to publish a wide range of research outputs - from traditional Research Articles to more unique formats, such as Study Protocols, Data Notes, and Method Articles. Additionally, all articles undergo transparent, invited post-publication peer review before being indexed in PubMed Central and Scopus, with expert reviews freely available for anyone to read.
We welcome articles covering all areas of Health Services including, but not limited to:
- Digital Health
- Health System Quality & Safety
- Healthcare Delivery
- Healthcare Finance & Economics
- Healthcare & Social Policy
- Healthcare Management & Governance
- Health Informatics
Our unique publication model, combined with our progressive Open Data Policy, makes F1000Research the perfect home for transparent, reproducible research.
Instructions for authors
Why publish with F1000Research
- Maximize the speed and reach of your work with rapid, open publication as standard
- Once published, your article will undergo a fully open and transparent post-publication peer review process that puts you at the centre of the publishing process, whilst allowing your research to reach policymakers, industry, and practitioners
- Tell the full story of your research by publishing a range of articles including Data Notes, Software Tool Articles and Case Reports, alongside Living Systematic Reviews and Research Articles. We welcome both confirmatory and negative results, as well as null studies.
- Boost the discoverability of your research with inclusion in Scopus, PubMed, Google Scholar and more
- Support a more transparent, accessible future for academic research