Rapid, open publication is fundamental in complex areas of research like Oncology, where immediate access to robust science is crucial for improving the prevention, detection and treatment of Cancer.
F1000Research's innovative publication model enables the rapid and transparent dissemination of research by providing fast, open publication alongside immediate access to any underlying data, software code and resources. Our Open Access platform allows researchers to publish a wide range of research outputs - from traditional Research Articles to more unique formats, such as Study Protocols, Data Notes, and Method Articles. Additionally, all articles undergo transparent, invited post-publication peer review before being indexed in PubMed Central and Scopus, with expert reviews freely available for anyone to read.
We welcome articles covering all areas of Oncology including, but not limited to:
- Cancer Diagnosis and Prognosis
- Cancer Biology
- Clinical Oncology
- Cancer Epidemiology & Prevention
- Cancer Surgery & Therapy
Our unique publication model, combined with our progressive Open Data Policy, makes F1000Research the perfect home for transparent, reproducible Oncology research.
DNA methylation changes in biomarker loci occur early in cancer progression
Allopurinol reverses mercaptopurine-induced hypoglycemia in patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia
Case report: A rare case of middle-ear Rhabdomyosarcoma in a 4-year-old boy
Why publish with F1000Research
- Maximize the speed and reach of your work with rapid, open publication as standard
- Once published, your article will undergo transparent open peer-review that puts you at the centre of the publishing process, whilst allowing your research to reach policymakers, industry, and practitioners
- Tell the full story of your research by publishing a range of articles including Data Notes, Software Tool Articles and Case Reports, alongside Living Systematic Reviews and Research Articles. We welcome both confirmatory and negative results, as well as null studies.
- Boost the discoverability of your research with inclusion in Scopus, PubMed, Google Scholar and more
- Support a more transparent, accessible future for academic research